BACKGROUND INFORMATION ABOUT FEIAP
- To encourage the application of technical progress to the economic and social advancement throughout the world;
- To advance engineering as a profession in the interest of all people;
- To foster cooperation and the exchange of information;
- To study issues concerning engineering education, continuing professional development and qualifications of engineers; and
- To foster activities of institutions of engineers in its region.
These goals sum up to FEIAP’s core value of having a network that promotes the concept and application of sustainable socio-economic development in engineering practices, making it a premier professional organization for Asia and the Pacific.
ABOUT THE CONVENTION
The FEIAP General Assembly is a yearly activity that serves as a venue for lively discussions among professional engineers regarding technological advances and issues relevant to the practice and advancement of the engineering professions in and around Asia and the Pacific regions in ways that are mutually beneficial in support of the member countries’ sustainable socio-economic development objectives.
The 30th FEIAP General Assembly and the 6th International Convention will be on 27-29 July 2022 at Waterfront Hotel in Cebu City, Philippines. This will be hosted by the Philippine Technological Council which is a pioneering member of FEIAP and the Professional Accreditation body for engineering education programs in the country that was established under the FEIAP Guidelines and the Washington Accord.
For more information please visit our official conference website https://2022feiapconvention-ph.org/