An engineering program is eligible for accreditation under PTC CASEE if it meets all the following:
- The Higher Educational Institution (or HEI) is authorized by the Commission on Higher Education to offer the aforesaid program.
- The engineering program submitted for accreditation is leading to a Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- The engineering program must have complied with the requirements of the latest policies, guidelines, and standards of the appropriate CHED Memorandum Order (CMO).
- An engineering program without a corresponding CMO shall comply with the Knowledge Profile (Table 5.1) of the IEA’s Graduate Attributes & Professional Competencies Version 3, 21 June 2013.
- The title of the program submitted for accreditation is approved by the appropriate authority and reflects the engineering discipline, the specialization, and the knowledge profile covered by the program.
- The engineering program must have produced at least one (1) cohort of graduates at the time of the accreditation decision.
- The engineering program applied for accreditation must include all the pathways and mode of delivery.